Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THE VISITATION OF THE "KIDS"


Look... it's JUSTIN BABOY... Hahaha! Well... It's just me with "MY" Bieber Merchandise - a 24K worth of headset. But I can say it produces really good quality of sound. I can't just imagine buying one for myself. I think I'm fine with philips products. This was taken yesterday ater bumping with these kids below...


This is JUSTIN BIGGER. He's my superboy - the owner of the white bieber merchandise. I really can't imagine kids buying such stuff. Pragmatically speaking, I'll still go for a Philips Headset. I was kinda shocked seeing Migs becoming taller. Suddenly it just popped out - he'll become taller than me anytime soon. He might just look down on me. Haha! I really missed this kid. Love you Migs! =)


The Magic Palayok Girl - Bianca. She calls me SIOPAO. I forgot the reason why she does that to me. Haha! This kid is really adorable. She just came back in the office to give some of her DOLE requirements. At my back is Bianca's Lola. A very nice Lola to us too...

And yeah... It's Julian. He also has Justin Bieber merchandise. My jaw dropped down finding out its price. P24K? What the!? Julian went to the office for some stuff too with Miggy and other Potchi Kids. I am really excited working with these kids again. Though I might just work on some of the first few episodes of this season... still... I would really love to see them again, learning new things in our segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment