Monday, March 7, 2011

Jun Seong - My Godson

Being a godfather requires lots of guts... You will be the second parent whenever the family of the kid is in distress. Counting the number of godsons/goddaughters that I have... I think I have 5 to 10 already. Mind you, they are all Filipinos. But this time... I have a non-Filipino.

Last Saturday, March 05, 2011, I went to Angono for the 2nd or 3rd time... I was kinda lost trying to find St.Clement Parish Church. I was kinda lucky to find it with a very limited time. Finally, I saw the church... but... I was late. The moment I saw Joy, the mother of my godson, I opened my camera bag and took my D3000. I started taking pictures of them. I even poked Joy to let her know that I came. There were few minutes before the priest asked the godparents to turn off their candles. I just told to myself... so close... not being part of the ceremony...

I know you are excited to see my godson... I want you to meet Jun-Seong Cho. This is actually my 2nd time seeing Jun Seong. I saw this cute kiddo last October 2010 when I went to Korea. He was smiling at me whenever I make faces. His father said that Jun Seong might be thinking that I'm a clown. I can now have another reason in visiting South Korea - vacation and visiting my godson.

No comments:

Post a Comment