Monday, March 7, 2011

The Trono Kids

Julian. He's just a kid... as to what have I settled in my mind, 'til now. He's my little buddy... a son to me. Imagine I've known this kid for more than a year now. He was a little boy who you'll see in the corner of a workshop room and do nothing. But when asked to dance, that's gonna be a different story. I know that someday... millions of girls will die to see him. I'm glad that I'm part of this kid's life. This kid will definitely rock the dance floor and kick other's ass. I can still recall my first encounter with him asking questions about his grade, home, and his dance moves. But look... He is so tall now. He might be taller than me in few years more. What I really love about this kid is that he is so humble and mature in handling difficult situations on being a celebrity, a student, and a child.


This chubby, but lovable, kid is Julian's younger sister. At first, I heard her name as Viona... that's with a letter A at the end of the syllable. After a while, I have understood her kinda real pet name... Vion... without the A. This kid is so cute and lovable because she is so huggable. I miss Vion right now. I want to see her... I know that she'll also become bigger and taller. I just want to maximize the time of her being a little kid as of now. Love you Vion! =)


Charliz. You can never tell if this little girl is related to Julian. And the right answer is... Yes... She is Julian's youngest sister. I love Charliz! She's so cute! Her very innocent smile makes me smile too. She barely knows me...I think... Julian and Vion are the only kids who I get to know more. Still, I love Charliz... =)


Vion and Charliz... The Trono Sisters. I think that whenever they are together... they can be really powerful. Joint forces in making your day complete... They are the answer. I want to buy groceries for these two little angels. Just grab those sweets and it's on me. I love you both! and I miss you already... Hope to see you soon my kiddos. =)

1 comment: